By making use of www.cqea.ca, you unconditionally accept the conditions for use and the confidentiality policy that results from the use of this site. Please read these terms carefully, and if you disagree with them, do not use this site.
Limits of Use
All contents, such as the text, articles, photos, illustrations, images, seals, logos, etc., are the property of CQEA. No one may modify, copy, distribute, transmit, disseminate, represent, reproduce or publish this content or provide it under licence, transfer or sell it, without the authorization of the CQEA.
You are given a non-exclusive usage right for the downloading of the RSS feeds on your computer for your personal, private and non-commercial use, for consultation purposes only. Any use other than what is stipulated in this section requires the prior written authorization of the CQEA.
If you have any questions or problems with the site, please contact email@example.com.
Use of the service
By accepting the present general conditions of use, you agree not to use the cqea.ca site for purposes that are illegal or prohibited by applicable law or in any way that could damage, deactivate, weigh down or compromise the site and that could have a negative impact on the peaceful use of the site by another party.
You also agree not to:
- Transmit to a third party, modify, download, communicate, publish, reproduce, disseminate on the Internet or elsewhere, save or store material or information present on the CQEA site, using whatever means, for purposes others than those authorized above;
- Sell in whole or in part the data contained on the cqea.ca site in any form whatsoever;
- Create a database with the data and information contained on the CQEA site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the CQEA site, notably by:
- Accessing data you are not meant to have;
- Connecting to a server or account for which you do not have access authorization;
- Exploring, by sweeping or testing, the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Impeding the supply of services to a user, host or network.
Limit of Liability
The CQEA cannot be held liable for any damages caused directly or indirectly due to the use or non-use of the data disseminated on this site.
Without limiting what was stated above, the CQEA assumes no responsibility regarding the integrity of the information, the accuracy or reliability of the data resulting from searches, the printing or availability of the data disseminated on its site.
Furthermore, the presence on the www.cqea.ca site of references to products, services, manufacturers, suppliers or others does not constitute approval or a recommendation for them. The CQEA site also contains links providing access to Internet sites belonging to third parties and managed by them. The CQEA makes these links available to users for convenience purposes only and it does not have any control whatsoever on the operation of these sites.
Lastly, the contents of the www.cqea.ca site are presented “as is” and the CQEA does not provide any guarantee, representation or express or implicit promise regarding it.
Although the CQEA does everything in its power to make sure its web site is periodically updated with accurate information at the time it is posted on the site, the CQEA makes no guarantee, express or implicit, that the contents are accurate, up to date or complete. The contents are provided purely for information purposes only and cannot be considered accurate, up to date or complete. The CQEA expressly rejects any liability stemming from possible errors or omissions contained on the site.