The mission of the CQEA is to further the socio-economic interests of all our members to promote the retention and the creation of adapted jobs for handicapped persons.
The vision of the CQEA is to ensure that adapted companies are recognized as the best social economy business model in Quebec.
- Transparency: Act responsibly and be accountable for actions taken to build a relationship of trust with our members and ensure the understanding of all concerned.
- Integrity: Conduct ourselves in a fair and honest manner and avoid entering into a situation making us indebted to anyone who could unduly influence the fulfillment of our duties.
- Innovation: Strive for continuous improvement, suggest new approaches, bring creative solutions, create favourable conditions, both in the management of the adapted company grant program and in the active participation of members.
- Equity: Demonstrate neutrality and objectivity, take decisions in compliance with applicable rules, treat all members equitably and fulfil our duties without partisan consideration.
OUR COMMITMENTS AND MANDATES
The CQEA carries out the following commitments and mandates for its members:
- Representing its members to governmental authorities to safeguard and grow the adapted company grant program;
- Representing adapted companies to the business community, the associative movement of handicapped persons and recognized consultative tables;
- Managing a prevention mutual and a training mutual;
- Offering workplace health and safety consulting services;
- Offering adapted training that meets the needs of managers, supervisors and workers in adapted companies;
- Managing financial assistance funds that support the consolidation and development of adapted companies;
- Promoting adapted companies and their products and services;
- Report the timely results of decisions to its members and involve them in the decision process when necessary and relevant, in the referral process to the board of directors.
A dynamic, motivated and committed team, at the service of adapted companies.
418 872-7899, ext. 221
At your service since May 2015
Assistant to the Executive Director
418 872-7899, ext. 222
At your service since May 2010
Case Management Advisor
418 872-7899, ext. 223
At your service since November 2012
Responsible for prevention
418 872-7899, ext. 222
At your service since February 2017
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Les ateliers Léopold-Desrosiers
Groupe AFFI Logistique